Do you use Intapp Collaboration & Content from within Outlook? What if you could use Microsoft Teams as your front-end and be able to work on any device anywhere? Workhub is a full featured web client that seamlessly integrates Intapp C & C into Microsoft Teams. How great is that?
Because of its compatible web UI, it works on any device, even on Mac. It offers an alternative, modern UI to Outlook providing maximum screen real estate to complete your everyday tasks. Navigating your matters, cases, projects and previewing content has never been easier.
- Favorites, tasks, recent content and key insights at a glance on your landing page.
- Access your workspaces, including the ability to pin an unpin items, as in Outlook.
- Easily navigate your workspaces, preview content, access metadata and take action.
- Quickly find any type of document via intuitive search and take immediate action.
- Make shortcuts in Windows Explorer/Finder for quick access and/or offline use with the OneDrive Integration.
- Make shortcuts to central locations for sharing know-how or other documents.
- Easily embed BI reports and overviews to your personal landing page.
Good to know
- You can use Workhub as a mobile client and simplify deployment using the company Teams app store.
- By leveraging MS Power Platform you can add new functions and specific process support (such as knowhow submission or document reviews).
- WorkHub is available in English, Dutch, German, French and Norwegian (additional languages can be added).
- In combination with a Qwickr license Workhub provides seamless advanced searching capabilities.
Workhub is built by Transform Data in close collaboration with customers from law-firms, legal departments and professional service firms.