New Business Development Manager
Transform Data International (TDI) is a young and fast-growing organisation reselling and implementing innovative software solutions in the Benelux, United Kingdom, Nordics and German speaking countries.
Are you an experienced, people-oriented person with a commercial and creative spirit? This job might be perfect for you!
What you are going to do:
As an experienced business developer, you are the driver within our sales organisation. You will work closely together with three directors (two based in The Netherlands and one in the UK) and the Marketing and Customer Success manager.
With our growth strategy you take charge of the development and execution of a clear and shared approach to generate more (international) business by adding new clients. You open doors, submit quotations together with the delivery team and take care of a disciplined follow-up process. Besides that, you support the (further) development and maintenance of the relationships with our business partners.
Building high-trust, genuine relationships is very important to Transform Data International. This unique and high impact opportunity is ideal for someone who possesses prior (Legal) Software industry experience and a proven track-record of building new business and strong and sustainable relationships.
- Commit to and deliver on sales targets;
- Proactively identify, develop and manage strategic relationships;
- Research and stay abreast of emerging trends to recommend new offerings that directly tie to end-user requirements;
- Maintain knowledge of (current) offerings to identify and expand on business opportunities;
- Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders;
- Present carefully outlined business opportunities to company executives;
- Maintaining up to date records of all contacts, engagements and activities in the CRM as well as accurate up to date forecasting of all opportunities.
- Work closely with other members of the Transform Data team to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the wider business, and that other team members are aware of potential engagements.
What we are asking:
- Minimum HBO degree and/or relevant work experience;
- Minimum five years of demonstrable New Business Development experience at an IT company (knowledge of document management and/or SharePoint/Office 365, or experience with sales within the professional service industry is a plus);
- A good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch and English (German is a plus);
- Strategical insight and analytical skills;
- A healthy commercial impact and great powers of persuasion;
- Communication, argumentation and presentation skills at a high level;
- Operate at board/C-level and IT level;
- Willing to travel within Europe and UK;
- A high dose of positive energy, determination, sense of perspective, resilience, humor, sociability, and last but not least, collegiality.
What we are offering:
- A solid, fast-growing and international employer;
- A team-oriented culture;
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Creativity and initiatives are highly appreciated;
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A diverse job in a young team;
- A pleasant working climate with a no-nonsense culture.