What are you going to do:
As a Technical Support Engineer you will help customers to resolve technical issues. You will support computer software integration by diagnosing and troubleshooting common problems. Developing your skills and advancing your career is very important to us!
- Register, troubleshoot and resolve incidents;
- Explain technical applications at end-user level and guide customers to use the system;
- Assist customers via phone, mail or web meeting in an international context;
- Advise customers with the configuration and management of their solution;
- Execute programming and scripting activities;
- Maintain contact with software vendors;
- Update manuals, instructions and the client database.
What we are asking:
- You have a degree in IT or demonstrable IT knowledge and experience;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You are technical skilled and able to make adjustments in JSON, scripting code or .NET;
- You are driven for results and focused on customer satisfaction;
- You have a good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch and English (German is a plus);
- You are autodidactic and curious.
What we offer:
- A full-time position in a highly ambitious company;
- A growing international footprint;
- A team-oriented culture;
- Room for career and personal development;
- Creativity and new initiatives are certainly appreciated;
- Competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A pleasant working climate with a no-nonsense culture