Join us at Transform Data International as a Data Migration Consultant and help our customers adopt Microsoft365 based solutions and be a key player in their success. Our products and solutions are used by some of the largest stock listed companies out there. You can be part of a team that will work closely with our customer’s business users!
As a fast-growing company reselling and implementing our products and solution in the Benelux, the UK, Nordics, and German speaking countries. Would you like to join us on our fast-growing journey? Then please read on!
What you will be doing:
- Lead and oversee data migration projects, ensuring seamless transitions from legacy systems to MS365/SharePoint.
- Collaborate with the team for clients to assess their data migration needs and create tailored migration strategies.
- Design, configure, and execute data migration plans, ensuring data integrity and security throughout the process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data migration issues, optimizing performance and minimizing downtime.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to customers, colleagues, and partners
- Help out with the implementation of document management solutions onto our clients’ Microsoft365 platform.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in data migration.
What we would like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in data migration projects, with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data migration tools and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy and security.
- If you are a dedicated and experienced Data Migration Consultant looking to contribute to challenging projects and drive data transformation for our clients, we encourage you to apply.
Ways to stand out:
Can you tick off one or more of the following? This will help you to stand out from other applicants.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience with software development languages including C# and SQL
- Professional proficiency in any other European language
- Experience with Document Management System principles
- Experience with the legal industry (law firms, corporate legal departments) from a IT perspective
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
What we offer:
A competitive salary as well as a good pension plan and mobility budget. Next to excellent basic and fringe benefits, you will be working in a strongly motivated team. Everybody is willing to assist where they can ensure your, the team, and company will be successful. We are a no-nonsense culture where you can speak your mind freely and everything is open for debate. Regularly we have office lunches, cooking sessions, and even barbecue meals in our office garden.